The use of MADAAR Technologies services is governed by the below Terms and AUP, This document was last updated on: 29 November, 2010.
1. Terms of Service MADAAR Technologies is a key supplier of worldwide web page hosting services in Pakistan. MADAAR Technologies reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. MADAAR Technologies also reserves the right to suspend a customer’s access to any or all services provided by MADAAR Technologies at any time without notice or reason. MADAAR Technologies also have the right to cancel or suspend a customer’s account if they violate this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
2. Account-Holder Identification Information You agree that you, as the person officially responsible for all use of your account, are at least 18 years of age. If you are below 18 years of age, you need to have parental approval in order to sign up, and the account must be ordered by a parent or guardian, in his or her own name. You agree to supply MADAAR Technologies with a current and truthful name, postal address, email address and telephone number for our records, and this is your duty to keep this information up to date. You also agree that you are an authorized user of any credit card that you supply to our payment partner or you and us agree that we have an obligation to fully investigate any possible fake credit card use.
3. Sharing or Reselling of account You are as the individual responsible for all use of the account, whether someone you have given access to the account causes damage or not. You know this includes but is not limited to; violation of the hosting account due to carelessness on your part.
4. Account Setup Your account will be setup after receiving payment and we or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address that is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under.
5. No warranties MADAAR Technologies is not making any kind of warranties or representations for the services being offered. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by MADAAR Technologies or its agents or employees shall create a warranty. MADAAR Technologies provides no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on the service is free from viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances MADAAR Technologies would be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or extensive damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third partie’s use of the service to access your Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties’ reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
6. Termination of Sub Account MADAAR Technologies reserves the right to terminate a sub account of your Multiple Domain Hosting Plan or Reseller Plan at anytime and without notice if found violating the acceptable use policy. All rights reserved.
7. Payment Information You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from MADAAR Technologies, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify MADAAR Technologies of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a chronic basis. MADAAR Technologies the charges/rates of any or all the services at anytime.
8. Backups and Data Loss Your use of the service is at your own risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You are responsible for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on our servers. The backups that we take are ment to restore the the servers as a hole. If you need backups of your old data that has been deleted due to non payment, or buy your own mistake charges will apply.
9. Cancellation and Refunds MADAAR Technologies reserves the right to cancel the account at any time. Customers may cancel their account at any time. Company gives you an unconditional 15-day money back guarantee. Refund requests after 15 days will not be negotiated. Accounts cancelled by MADAAR Technologies do not qualify for the 15-day money back guarantee. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund. Accounts where a domain is purchased through MADAAR Technologies do not qualify for the money back guarantee. Accounts that are purchased after the demo are not eligible for a refund. To cancel an account, the client must inform before the expiry date of account. The accounts are due for renewal payment after expiry date. If an account is canceled after the expiry (or is suspended due to nonpayment) no data will be available until the pending invoices are paid.
10. Bandwidth Usage You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account or charge you an additional fee for the overages.
11. Indemnification Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold MADAAR Technologies harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against company, its agents, customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by its agents, employees.
12. Disclaimer MADAAR Technologies will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. we makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide and we disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by MADAAR Technologies and its employees.
13. Changes to the Terms and AUP MADAAR Technologies reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.