PADO is looking for the following staff to recruit for its anticipated FSA and WASH Project in Tribal District North Waziristan. All of these positions will be based in Bannu.
|S.No||Positions||No of Positions|
|5||Public Health Engineers||2|
|6||Public Health Promoters||02 Female and 02 Male|
|11||Community Mobilizers||02 Female and 02 Male|
|14||Admin and Log Officer||1|
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are advised to send their CV on email@example.com clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line of email no later than 20th April 2020.
- Minimum qualification and required experience for each post are mentioned in the detailed Job descriptions, which can be accessed by clicking the positions.
- For the post of Office Assistants and Security Guard, applications are also accepted through courier (Address: House 33, Gulshan Iqbal Town, Peshawar). Candidates applying for all other post are advised to apply through mentioned email only as hard copies will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
- The project positions are contingent upon donor funding and obtaining of NOC.
- We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- PADO is an equal opportunity employer
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PADO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, test, interview meeting, processing)
Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
Detailed Job descriptions can be accessed by clicking the positions.