KPK small industries development board jobs 2020 has been announced for the deserving candidates to be the part of this department of KPK. Peshawar has been inviting the applicants of the suitable domicile IN KPK to be the part of the project for the ADP scheme. Different posts have been announced on the basis of the eligibility criteria requirements set for it. Here we will discuss about the details of posts, eligibility criteria and how you can apply for it.
Name of post: Deputy Director Executive, Deputy Director Accounts, Deputy Director Civil Engineering, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Sub Engineer
Age limit: 22-32 years old
Masters / Bachelors / DAE in the relevant discipline with relevant experience is required to apply.
How to apply for KPK Small Industries Development Board Jobs 2020?
- Applicants who want to apply they can get the application forms online from the below webiste.
- Last date for the submission of application form is May 05, 2020.
- Only those applicants are eligible to apply who are holding the domicile of KPK.
- NTS will be charging the test fee as Rs 500 over the processing. The fee slip will be submitted in any of the bank branches of ABL, HBL, MCB and Meezan Bank.
- In case of incomplete application form or not submitted before closing date will not be accepted.
- Fee deposit slip and all the academic documents in attested form should be attached with the application form.
- No TA/DA will be allowed.
- Short listed candidates from NTS written test will be further called for interviews.