Join Pak Army 145 Long Course 2019 Registration, Roll Number Slip, Test Date
Available Position: Pakistan Army Commissioned Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 1300 Vacancies.
Training Duration: The training duration for this program is 2 Years
Training Location: The selected candidates will be sent on the training of 2 Years at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), Kakul Abbottabad.
Nationality Required: The candidates applying for this job should be Pakistani by nationality.
Marital Status: The prospects should be unmarried in order to be eligible for this job.
Educational Qualification For PMA Long Course 145:
Candidates with the following educational qualification are counted eligible to apply for Pak Army PMA Long Course 145 as a Commissioned Officer, which are mentioned below:
- Bachelors (2 Years)
- Bachelors (Hons. / 4 Years)
The eligible age for this job is 17 – 24 Years, which is further subjected to the educational qualification of the candidates which are further listed as follows:
- Intermediate: 17 – 21 Years
- Bachelors: 17 – 23 Years
- Bachelors (Hons. / 4 Years): 17 – 24 Years
- The eligible age for Currently Serving Army Soldiers in Pakistan Army is 17 – 25 Years.
P.S. (The eligibility of candidates depends upon their educational qualification.)
Age Relaxation Allowed:
The age relaxation allowed is not more than 3 months in both lower and higher age limits.
The candidates having the following physical standards will be considered eligible for the job:
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches.
- Distance Vision: With glasses 6/9, 6/12.
- Visual Senses: J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Weight: According to the Body Mass Index (BMI).
How to Apply for 145 PMA Long Course:
- The online registration for Pak Army PMA Long Course 145 will begin from October 2019.
- The candidates can apply online as well as by visiting their nearest Army Section Recruitment Centers (AS&RC):
- Online: The candidates can apply online by visiting the Pakistan Army Official Website, i.e. https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Visit Army Section Recruitment Centers (AS&RC): The candidates can also apply by visiting their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RC) in the following cities:
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aqil
Testing and Selection Procedure:
- The initial entrance test will be conducted at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RC) where the following tests will be taken:
- Intelligence Test
- Verbal Communication Test
- Non-Verbal Communication Test
- Academic Test (English, Mathematics, etc.)
- The candidates will also undergo a proper basic medical examination.
- Candidates passing the initial entrance test and medical examination will be sent for further interviews as a selection process procedure.
- The candidates will be required to bring their original documents and certificates in the interview for the sake of confirmation and verification.
- In case, the candidate fails to furnish their completed original documents won’t be entertained by any means.
- The shortlisted candidates who pass the interview will be sent the ISSB Call Letters.
- The shortlisted candidates who will receive the ISSB Call Letters will undergo a final medical examination at their nearest CMH.
- The candidates who pass the final medical examination will be sent for a training program of 2 years at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), Kakul Abbottabad.
- After the successful completion of the 2 years long training program the candidates will be positioned as Pakistan Army Commissioned Officers.
The last date to apply is Nov 08, 2019.